- Set up and run production on vertical milling machines. HAAS experience a plus.
- Ability to read and edit G and M codes.
- Understanding of shop and mechanical prints
- Ability to use shop measuring equipment, calipers, micrometers, protractors, height gauge
- Troubleshoot and change tooling and offsets as required.
- Good math skills
- Ability to problem solve
- 2 plus years’ experience, trade school training a plus.
- Ability to work in high paced job shop environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, office equipment, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.