This individual will be responsible for product quality, final product inspection, first article inspection, incoming inspection, general product conformance, post non-conformance corrective action implementation review, and effectiveness checks.
- Create, monitor, and maintain the existing inspection criteria.
- Be a resource for the Manufacturing Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers, especially during the Quality Control phases.
- Final inspection, product review prior to shipment, and review of corrective action effectiveness in production.
- First article and incoming inspection.
- Product segregation during nonconformance.
- ISO 9001 understanding
- Strong grasp of written and verbal communication skills, technical and personal.
- Strong grasp of inspection equipment, techniques, and reporting.
- Familiarity with CE, REACH, RoHS, European Directives, and Notified Bodies.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently.
- Ability to sit for long periods and perform repetitive tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum three years’ experience, five years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in a regulatory environment preferred (Aerospace, Medical, etc.)
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- May be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (provided by employer).