Perform a wide variety of mechanical and electromechanical assemblies from engineering drawings, verbal and written procedures. Conduct documented tests at the subassembly level to assess performance, and validate unit functions according to specifications. Troubleshoot subassemblies and perform corrections and repairs as directed. Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified conditions (e.g. cold temperature). Work with senior technicians and engineering to make process and functional improvement suggestions. Ability to use and configure PC’s in a Windows environment is necessary.
- Experience with capital/process equipment, automation, and motion control systems is a big plus.
- Must have the ability to manage and meet schedule commitments, and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail, strong documentation and record keeping skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the assembly and testing of electromechanical assemblies required.