The Production Test function will test, fault find and identify the repair to be undertaken on a range of products to meet our customer commitments in terms of quality and timescales. It ensures that the units under test have passed all the parameters as laid down in the Product Test Schedule before releasing.
The role holder will be either
a) an entry level professional with limited work experience but with applicable education, learning skills to perform routine tasks as prescribed and with little autonomy. Works under clearly defined procedures and with close supervision. Expected to progress through a graduate career path; or
b) a technical or skilled individual providing support to others and contributing through application of technical expertise and knowledge gained through experience in clearly defined operations environments and formalized job-related training.
- Fabricates harnesses from wire run lists and operation sheets utilizing harness boards
- Meets all quality and efficiency standards in accordance with established guidelines
- Complies with all timekeeping, safety, Electric Static Discharge (ESD), material handling and calibration procedures
- Assist with production as needed
- Associates degree in electronics, or mix of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens
- Experience in fabricating equipment
- Some assembly experience preferred
- Underwater acoustic testing is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to use mechanical hand tools