Job #10417: SR. Embedded SW Eng.
Title: SR. Embedded SW Eng.
Date Posted: 06/04/2019
Job Location: HOLLISTON MA
SR Embedded SW/Firmware Eng.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of embedded systems for instrumentation
- participate in architecture definition, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- System integration and troubleshooting
- Creation and/or Specification and implementation of test scripts
· BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience related to listed duties and responsibilities
Strong background in Analog, Digital, and embedded systems design
- Embedded C programming (low level hardware interface & GUI development)
· Knowledge of USB, SPI, I2C, UART, Wireless, and high speed signals design
- Broad knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, motors and motion control
· Familiarity with ARM Processors, motor drivers and/or FPGA
· Ability to work within an ISO9001 design environment
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow through with tasks and meet or exceed project timelines
- Analytical skills and determination to implement unique and effective solutions to difficult problems
- Solid technical aptitude with an innate ability to analyze and coordinate data
- Proficiency in WINDOWS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Familiarity a plus if experienced with .NET, C#, Delphi, LabView